Return & Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Currently, we only offer STORE CREDIT for returns. We DO NOT issue refunds to original method of payment.
- Returns will be issued store credit in the form of a digital Gift Card
- We must receive your return within 15 days of your order date to be eligible for store credit.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached.
- Returns older than 15 days of your order date will incur a 20% restocking fee to be subtracted from the store credit given.
- SALE items are FINAL and cannot be returned or exchanged as well as the following items:
- All masks
- All jewelry
- If you return a non-refundable item, it will be disposed or or added to a donation pile. Store credit will NOT be issued. No exceptions.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. The buyer pays for the returned shipping label back to us
- All defective merchandise must be reported within 5 days of receiving it.
- Washed merchandise will NOT be accepted for store credit.
- Once your package has been scanned by USPS, we are NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
To begin your return, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your invoice number along with a description of the items you are wanting to return along with the reason for the return. We'll respond with the exact directions to return your items.